Form + Place is a Newton, Massachusetts-based architecture and planning firm, working with both private and public sector clients to help bring initial "visions" to reality through a creative and collaborative design process.
With expertise in:
- Master planning and feasibility studies for complex mixed-use private development
- Facilitating successful public-private partnerships in urban, town center and transit-oriented development contexts
- Architectural design for both large-scale commercial/retail projects, as well as the full spectrum of housing typologies, including high-end residential
- Creative approaches to securing entitlements through zoning, design guidelines and community outreach efforts
- Implementation strategies - helping clients uncover unique phasing constructs and identify funding resources